Page 15 of 17

Re: members

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm
by Perch
02/12/12 Added:

Lafleur
Duffy
ccfd3
Pervis
Fix'z
350zkb
Rabalrouser
Bogus
Stealth
dAWG

Re: members

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 pm
by Buzzkilla
A sincere thank you to all. I have enjoyed numerous hours of gaming here at Outlaw and I can say the list presented here is nothing but stand up people. I am truly thankful to have such a huge pool of friends to hang out and game with. Thanks to all the admins,Mp's Recruiters, forum helpers, mappers,and just everyone. If I need a prayer, a game tip, computer advise, or just a good laugh this is the place to come. I wish I could do more to help but with a full time job and a small business I really cannot commit to much more than a modest monthly donation. Thanks again to everyone for all you do and welcome to all the new Outlaws, you all came to the right place!!!

See you on the Battlefield.

And an extra Thanks to Smithy and Sven!!!

Re: members

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm
by Perch
2/15/12
Added:

Blutiges Opfer 777

Re: members

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 pm
by Perch
03/02/2012 Added:

Domino
CosmicSoldier
Don Adi
Hellfire
*OC_192*
13FOX40SFO
Waho

Re: members

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm
by Sookie
IWstinks There are perch everywhere!!!!!!! Throw em back!!!!!

Re: members

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm
by Perch
6/19/2012 Added:

Sookie
YOU MUST DIE
TuRnEr
strange.
Top Banana
Jekel
R3t*UK
WarKing
Skyl1ne
The Duke
Tonic
=V=Trance
CaptJohnLord
26Red
knoccout
Chami
Trcek Moravia
RobertMoors
Night_Flier
<-Whiskey->
Julie
Conker016
Amko

Re: members

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 pm
by CLinT
hmm, i feel left out Lol

Re: members

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 am
by Perch
Ha! Fixed.

Re: members

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 pm
by JesseJames
I know I may not play anymore, but you forgot me Perch. How could you forget the one and only JesseJames?

Re: members

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 pm
by millratt
JesseJames wrote:I know I may not play anymore, but you forgot me Perch. How could you forget the one and only JesseJames?
well jesse you know perch is getting along in years and has been having
his senior moments more and more frequently lately lmao lmao